All of us in Rang 3 had a FANTASTIC day on our school tour with Rang 1 and Rang 2!! We left the school at 9am and headed down to West Cork to the town of Clonakilty. There, we visited the Model Railway Village where we:
- had our lunch on a real train
- took a train ride through Clonakilty town
- played on the amazing outdoor play area
- watched a video about the way the trains used to run all the way from Cork to West Cork
- played in the mini Monkey Maze
- took a tour around the miniature railway village
But we weren’t finished there…. we then jumped back on the bus and drove to Inchydoney beach where we had so much fun!! We built sandcastles, buried our feet, played chasing, drew pictures and, of course, posed for lots and lots of photos!! Take a look below – enjoy!!