Ethos and Guiding Principles:
We are a Roman Catholic school which aims at promoting the full and harmonious development of all aspects of the person of the pupil: intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual.
- Every child is valued for their individual talents
- We have talented, experienced and dedicated staff helping each child to reach their full potential
- We offer a broad curriculum delivered using a variety of methods
- We have a range of after school activities
- We have lots of space to play
- Modern technologies including iPads, Chromebooks, high speed fibre broadband and interactive touchscreen boards enhance our teaching.
- Little Island NS has a warm, safe and welcoming environment that promotes learning excellence
- We support children to become independent learners
- A sense of responsibility and respect for themselves and others is created daily.
- We strive for the holistic development of each child